Ernest Antonio Holland serves as Treasurer of Friends of Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site, Inc. In 1992, Holland received his Masters in Public Administration from Auburn University of Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama. In 1984, he received his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from Auburn University.
His experience includes:
· President of the Alabama Pharmacy Association (2001-2002) and chairman of the Board of Trustees representing over 1600 pharmacists in the State of Alabama.
· Professional Practice of Pharmacy — over 20 years at the Central Alabama Veterans Healthcare System.
· From 2002-present, Birthright Incorporated—Vice-Chairman Holding Company Board of Directors First Tuskegee Bank —-managing over 85 million in assets. (Loan, Audit, Compliance Committee, Lead Director).
· From 2001-present, he serves as a member & Vice -President of the Alabama Department of Public Health Licensure Advisory Board.
· From 2002-present, he serves as a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council at the Auburn University Harrison School of Pharamcy.
· From 2001-2002, he served as a member of the Professional Curriculum Advisory Board of Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy in Birmingham , Alabama.
· In 2000, the Governor of Alabama appointed him to the Healthcare Taskforce.
· He served on the Bioterrorism Taskforce with the State of Alabama Department of Public Health.
· He is Past Polemarch of the Tuskegee Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity , Inc.
· He is a member of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity “Phi Boule Montgomery -Tuskegee, Alabama.”