Meet our Board of Directors:
- Col. (Retired) Palmer Sullins, Jr., Chairman
- Dr. Charles Thompson, Vice Chairman
- Capt. Karl Minter, Tuskegee University Board of Trustees and Organization of Black Airline Professionals
- Mr. Ernest A. Holland, Treasurer
- Dr. Vascar Harris, Tuskegee University Representative
- Hon. George H. Clay, Alabama Senator and President/CEO Clay Insurance, Inc.
- Ms. Shirley Cherry, Secretary
Our Mission is Simple: To support the National Park Service in a good faith initiative for the benefit of the Park and the Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site.
Our Goal is Simple: To support the National Park Service, in a good faith initiative by raising funds to be used for specific purposes, including but not limited to, new facilities, education programs for youth, flight training programs, collection and preservation of Airmen memorabilia and community outreach campaigns.
We are honored to be a support system for the legacy of our beloved Tuskegee Airmen and the men and women who supported them; true American heroes.
Click Below to Learn About our Board of Directors:
COL. Palmer Sullins Jr.
Dr. Charles Thompson
Ms. Shirley A. Cherry
Dr. Vascar Harris
Hon. George H. Clay
CAPT. Karl P. Minter
Ernest Antonio Holland