Share Your Memories
FRIENDS of Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site, Inc. wants you to share in the special memories you have of our beloved Tuskegee Airmen.
- Maybe you lived next door to one of the Airmen or maintenance workers.
- Maybe you went to church with one of the Airmen.
- Maybe you are related to one of the Airmen or someone associated with this true American history.
- Maybe you are a pilot who learned about the Airmen and dedicated your career to becoming a pilot.
- Maybe you have a neighbor who grew up in historic Tuskegee and remember the good times at the Propeller Club where the late greats, Lena Horne, Ella Fitzgerald, Count Basie and Chick Webb performed.
- Maybe you are a grandchild or great grandchild of one of the Airmen or a support staff who went to the historic Tuskegee Airmen Museum and saw your loved one in a historic photograph on display.
This is our history and we want you to share in the memories. Tell us your stories and send copies of photographs with your name and address so we can download it on our SHARE MEMORIES page to share it with the world.